Projected Frame Windows Installed for Homeowners in Lincoln, IL, and the Surrounding Area
If you are searching for a window company that offers flawless workmanship and exceptional customer service, look no further than AAA Window–Siding Roofing. Since 2007 our family-owned and -operated business has proudly served homeowners in Lincoln, Illinois, and surrounding areas. And when you turn to us, you can choose from a wide selection of popular window styles, including projected frame windows.
What Are Project Frame Windows?
Projected frame windows are known for their eye-catching appearance and unmatched functionality. These configurations of this type of window also feature:
- Seatboards, headboards, and side panels that are crafted from furniture-grade oak veneer and available in various woodgrain finishes
- Depth that adds visual dimension that can complement any room in your home
- A ledge works as a convenient and stylish place for books, potted plants, and decor
Our projected frame windows can also be personalized to your unique style. Customization options include choosing your preferred glass design and color combination.
Our projected frame windows are also ENERGY STAR®-certified and are constructed with:
- Premium-grade, pure virgin uPVC construction
- Low-E glass coating and insulated frames
- Dual- or triple-pane glass options with gas fills between panes
- Polyurethane insulating foam
- Stainless steel spacers with moisture-absorbing desiccant beads
Energy-efficient windows are a smart choice as they can help mitigate stress on your HVAC system, which can lower your monthly energy costs.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the projected frame windows we install for homeowners in Lincoln, Illinois, and the surrounding area, contact AAA Window–Siding Roofing today. We look forward to working with you and outfitting your home with new, beautiful windows you’ll love.